Create Customized Corporate Training Programs
THE LOCALIZATION INSTITUTE provides corporate training options – select to send a group of employees to an off-site location OR request a trainer to come to your offices and provide a completely customized training using existing course offers or completely custom offerings developed with your management team.
The Localization Institute never uses vendors as trainers. We use only professional, experienced instructors with no agendas to promote. We have gathered the top industry experts and developed training which incorporates cutting edge approaches and technology to help you achieve global success. We will pair you with one of our experts to customize a course curriculum based on the foundations of our two decades of industry knowledge and training experience that will address the specific needs of your organization.
Through our world-class training, thousands of industry professionals have dramatically improved their localization and global marketing knowledge and skills. From start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, from small & large teams to multi-brand umbrellas– we have trained them all.
If you plan to offer your product in other languages, “internationalization” is a critical element in your overall development process.
Localization consists of adapting products and services to meet the needs of different languages and cultures.
From connector technology to tracking and managing translation activity, take a deep training dive into the tools and solutions for all of your language service needs.
In order to create create global competitive advantage for your company, your marketing team will need advanced skills and understanding of digital marketing and localization at a strategic level.
Internationalization is the first step of a two-step process. It consists in generalizing your product to support as many languages as required. Internationalization reduces cost and time-to-market by making localization easier and avoiding work duplication.
These modules will have all attending stakeholders within your organization share a common terminology which is the most critical ingredient to enable clarity of design, good communication and true understanding.
- Key Globalization Concepts
- Graphic Model of Internationalization
- Internalization Project Management
- Brief Overview of Development Issues
- Testing Internationalization Issues
- All About Arabic (Introduction/Fundamentals level)
- Automating Localization Workflow
- Globalization Project Management
- All about Globalization Requirements
- International & Localization Testing
- Documentation Reducing Translation Cost
Technical Staff level:
- Character sets
- Unicode: Character Set & Standard / Implementation
- Input & Output
- Managing Multilingual XML Content
- C/C++ Internationalization
- Java and Java EE Internationalization
- .NET Internationalization for WPF/XAML
- .NET Internationalization
- .NET Internationalization for WinForms
- .NET Internationalization for All Platforms
- Oracle Internationalization
- SQL Server Internationalization
- Creating Multilingual Web Sites
The second step of the process – localization – consists in adapting the product to meet the needs of different languages and cultures.
These modules are available in addition to custom development:
- The Global Company
- Applying the PMI Standard in Localization
- Project Initiation
- Project Planning
- Project Execution and Monitoring
- Project Closure
- Workflow Automation
- Agile Development & the Impact on Localization
- Impact of Technology on Localization
- Metrics & KPI’s
- Contracts & Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Cost & Benefit of Standards
In addition to training on specific translation technology software programs – the following modules are available:
- Translation Quality
- Dynamic Quality Framework (DQF)
- Quality Management Methodology
- Content Profiling
- Quality Evaluation
- MT Engine Comparison
- Post-edit Productivity
Global Digital Marketing
- Global Digital Media Environment: Exploring Cultural, Legal and Logistical Issues
- Global Digital Internationalization: Challenges and Approaches to Succeed
- Global Digital Expansion: Practical Tips on Market Entry
- Global Digital Marketing Segmentation: Tools and Techniques
- Global CRM Strategies: Marketing Automation and Implementation
Global Social Media
- Global Digital Media Trends: Open Innovation, Social Computing & Others.
- Effectively Using Global Social Media: Tips and Techniques
- Global Social Media Usage & Localization – Insights from Around the World
- Global Social Media Usage Models-1: Creating Dialogue and Facilitating Transactions
- Global Social Media Usage Models-2: Managing Customer mood and reviews online
- Content Marketing Ideas-1: Storytelling & Blog Management
- Content Marketing Approaches-2: Content Marketing via Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
- Global Search Engine Optimization-1: Leveraging Keywords
- Global Search Engine Optimization -2: Linking, Mobile and Social Media Integration
- Enhancing Searchability of International Sites for Global Search Engines
- Enhancing Searchability of International Site via Global Navigation techniques
- Paid Search Marketing & Measurement – Key Strategies & Concepts
- Standardizing or Localizing Digital Media – Strategic Insights
- Culture & Global Digital Marketing: Avoiding Blunders related to Symbols, Colors and Values
- Culturally customizing Digital Media Content – A Practical Cultural Customization Tool-kit
- Dilemmas & Strategies for Localizing Digital Media – Finding the Right Strategies
- Writing Content for Global Digital Media – Strategies for Effective Global Content Writing
- Localization Concepts & Foundations: Learn what it entails and how to localize
- Internationalization (118n) Concepts and Foundations: Cost Saving Strategies
- Terminology Management & Translation Memory for Global Content Management
- Localization Workflow Management: Practical Insights for Efficiency Gains
- Localization Projects and Automation Management: Tools and Techniques